Thursday, February 4, 2010

Remove Mould From Softball Glove How Do I Remove Mould From Buggy Fabric?

How do i remove mould from buggy fabric? - remove mould from softball glove

I bought a very nice buggy Carboot this morning for a fiver, but a lot of mold on it. I spent the whole day washing different things to try to eliminate them and others who have left, but I .. quite abit

I bought these for sale, if I really am interested to get rid of a few useful ideas for cheap ..

Thank you very much

3 comments:

Haydn said...

Dettol Mold and mildew remover (green bottle).

Spray - Let disappearing form, then rinse and wipe with a damp cloth.

The ReDesign Diva said...

I hate to burst your bubble, but the only thing what really works to eliminate the rule that is chlorine ... Sorry ... ruin the fabric ... and if you do not use bleach, gives the form. Maybe you can try bleaching of colors - I know he is one of the tides, but have no idea if it works on the white horse ...

Good luck ...

♥ †@ÿŁƏƏ♥ said...

Of course you can not use bleach. Try some white vinegar .=)

Post a Comment