Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Nikon 1200 Rangefinder Vs Scout 1000 Best Rangfinder For The Price?

Best rangfinder for the price? - nikon 1200 rangefinder vs scout 1000

Looking to buy a digital rangefinders for hunting, since I am in the medium and long range (400-750yds) game. I lean against Leupold that I am impressed by the new RX-750 TBR where it is about the appropriate role of the global boom is highly desirable. I am also impressed with their lightweight and compact design is beneficial to the chase. But the Nikon 1200 looks well and has a greater capacity, 1200, for example, Rangefinders are the others who are better for the price of two, who says?
Thanks in advance

1 comments:

bigboy62... said...

In fact, I'm looking to get one now, because my father had no technology of the bow and hunting, especially bow. Here is a link that I saw.

http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Scout-Las ...

Post a Comment