Saturday, February 13, 2010

How Much Time Do You Allow For Wedding Response Card I'm Trying To "transfer" A Photogragh Of My Fiancee' And I Onto Our Wedding Site But The "SmilesByWire" Site ?

I'm trying to "transfer" a photogragh of my fiancee' and I onto our wedding site but the "SmilesByWire" site ? - how much time do you allow for wedding response card

Do not leave me, not for any reason. Is there a way to load the image on the side of the wedding? I tried several times but I always receive an "error" response. Thanks for any help.

1 comments:

maddamma... said...

Not sure you use wedding site .. but you should be able to load your smilesbywire photo on your computer, then save it on the website ... as if it were any other image that is loaded from your PC to your website.

Post a Comment