Sunday, February 14, 2010

Curtains For French Door Photos What Type Of Fabric To Use On French Door Curtains?

What type of fabric to use on French door curtains? - curtains for french door photos

Ok I'll curtains for French doors.
Like this, except with a color that goes along, then another color that is stuck in the middle like in the picture.
What kind of equipment that I use. I was thinking of cotton, but it seems that is too light in fabric. I had to be dark in my room, I make two colors. Has anyone proposed to use the type of tissue, either through personal experience or knowledge of the matter.
Thank you very much
http://img.countryporch.com/curtains/lined-french-door-panels/images/sassafras.jpg

1 comments:

pissy_ol... said...

I cotton on my .. You can use different weight fabrics ... Cotton quality can be very difficult .. You will be able to recognize words. They look like cotton.

Post a Comment