Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Post Hysterectomy Exercises Does Laproscopic Total Abdominal Hysterectomy Cause Complications Intra And Post Operative Period?

Does Laproscopic total abdominal Hysterectomy cause complications intra and post operative period? - post hysterectomy exercises

Laparoscopic abdominal hysterectomy is a procedure to remove diseased uterus. indicating that it is very safe and less morbidity. Some say that no solution of problems during surgery and after surgery, the short term and long term. reply, if so, please respond to this kind of complications and the remote control can be met. All necessary precautions?

2 comments:

Angelbun... said...

I had this surgery 10 years ago, when she started becoming more common, and I had absolutely no problem. I had the operation on the morning walked the corridors of the hospital in the afternoon and went home the next day. It could even up and down stairs the next day. I was a little tired and sore for a week, but that was all. A hysterectomy is performed through the abdomen takes months, from around again, so for me it's the only way to go. Therefore, I would recommend to anyone who needs a hysterectomy. In every company, I am sure that complications can occur, but I think this is the safest and easiest to do. If you do this ensure that the surgeon has extensive experience in the manufacture of laparoscopic surgery. I did my research before hand and found a doctor who made hundreds of these types of hysterectomies, so I felt very safe with her. Good Luck :-)

vnbmuliy... said...

each surgical procedure has its own stock of potential complication.but we always expected, and expect only good side.

Post a Comment