Monday, January 18, 2010

Credit Medical How Do I Get Rid Of Medical Collection Account Listings On My Credit Report That Show As Being Paid?

How do I get rid of medical collection account listings on my credit report that show as being paid? - credit medical

I have several playlists on my credit report for medical expenses that are not paid. All accounts have subsequently been paid in the collection and have shown in my report for almost a year as such. I'm curious as to what followed the process know I should get the ads removed from my credit file and if I increase my score at all. Thank you.

2 comments:

bettercr... said...

His guests can go a little bit after that reflect the collections were acquitted, it is always on your credit card for 7 years, unless it takes action to remove permanently from your credit profile. To www.eaglecreditrestoration.com after clicking on two sites on the credit repair and touch-and ultra-Score, Best wishes.

Actions have consequences said...

If it is displayed correctly (as in payment), then there is nothing to do. They remain in the report, all for 7 years.

Sad, but true.

Post a Comment