Sunday, January 10, 2010

Makeup Tips For Crossdressers Makeup Tips?

Makeup tips? - makeup tips for crossdressers

I'm curious what receive advice and I am too.
My hair is brown and smoothly carried out. Skin because not brown and I do not think so. I have brown eyes and a small: (I forgot what the point of making the eyes look bigger / more open.
and a face that looks young .. I am 19 years and will be kept for 15 years. Has anyone any idea of make-up tips to me at my age? I have a small mouth. I'm too nice and small: /
if it helps any .. I am very red and green.
They told me it seems a little Kirsten Dunst. I look a little smile and my nose as you and I think the same face shape.

5 comments:

Medusa said...

White glow in the inner corner of your eye, just under the front ... Eyeliner shades of blue and blue ... Peach Blush ... Lips bright light always! enjoy!

Sunshine said...

I modeled for over 10 years and I can tell you, a basic principle is sooooooo good. I can not emphasize enough! try a Mac Foundation, and Mary Kaye is also good.
Hazel eyes, same color as my ... Using an old rose to the top. Think you add it, a golden glow with wrinkles or subtle or beige powder. Top it with a shiny lip gloss. Bascially, a good base to have the same look is good, you look for errors.

Sunshine said...

I modeled for over 10 years and I can tell you, a basic principle is sooooooo good. I can not emphasize enough! try a Mac Foundation, and Mary Kaye is also good.
Hazel eyes, same color as my ... Using an old rose to the top. Think you add it, a golden glow with wrinkles or subtle or beige powder. Top it with a shiny lip gloss. Bascially, a good base to have the same look is good, you look for errors.

paininth... said...

If you want your eyes look over the lower lashes with a particular line of brown pencil. curl lashes and add to chew up and down. nearly all shapes and colors of makeup you can agree, because your skin is your income. I want only to stay away from Blush Pink, as it is false. Try it with bronze or coral. 19 years old, you can / tan color cheek, lip gloss, then relax lashes and add brown transparent mask or a new vision for day / juvenile. for that night in May, the foundation would like to use according to your color the sound. can cover their eyes upwards, use look like a bright color on the eyelids and eyelashes bottom line for a semi-Smoky sexy. Experiment and try out styles you think you look in.good luck.

jim c said...

Beauty tips free makeup / cosmetics tips
Headgear and photo gallery / / hair highlighting / weightloss / waxes / etc ..
http://geebal.blogspot.com

Post a Comment