Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How To Comfort Genital Herpes I Have Genital Herpes And I Am Seeking Support And Advice From Others. Can Anyone Help Me?

I have genital herpes and I am seeking support and advice from others. Can anyone help me? - how to comfort genital herpes

I've learned that I have genital herpes a few months ago. I am very excited about this, and I do not know what to do with it. I'm worried how this will affect my life. I'm single, but I want to get married and have a family one day, and I feel that people, once I knew she GH running. I do not want to give someone herpes, but I want to get married someday and have a healthy sex life. I need advice, support and comfort. I know you can not have the facts, but I agree with this and not cry when I talk about it. What support is available? To offer what support groups? What do you recommend for me to do to respond to the questions I? What kind of sex life, I think, now that I have herpes? I do not want to spread the disease. Can I be pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy is not spread herpes? Any direction and / or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all who read this message I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment